The Skillpod 7 Skills Workbook is hot off the press. Skillpod is an executive skills coaching program that helps you build, demonstrate and articulate seven skills critical for working and living in the digital age. In order to be competitive and thrive in our emerging economy, we need to be better thinkers, learners and communicators. Skillpod helps you prepare for employment, self-employment or advance in your career by helping you hone and share your own, unique, soft skills required for our entrepreneurial and digital economy.
Benefits of Skillpod:
• Build knowledge about these 7 and understand why they are important
• Evaluate where you are at with your skills
• Build evidence of your skills, drawing from your own life experiences and the world around you
• Develop language to be able to talk about your experiences and interests from a skills perspective
• Set personal and professional goals
• Present yourself with confidence to potential employers
This workbook can be used to accompany classroom or coaching programs or as a stand alone program. Contact info[@]skillpod.ca for more information.
“Survey after survey shows that what will be most needed in the workforce of the 21st century are what are called the “soft skills”: things such as the ability to work productively with others, to build and maintain relationships, to communicate effectively, and so on. The key to enabling people to develop these skills is to recognize what research has proven: people learn differently. Be There understands that, and what it does so brilliantly is (1) help individuals find out how they learn most comfortably and effectively, and then (2) let them learn at their own pace. This is a brilliant book. If you’re a young person entering the workforce it will make a big difference in your life. Buy it.”
Robin Stuart- Kotze, Ph. D, Behavioural Science Systems.