Are you interviewing for a summer internship or new position and the thought of a video interview has you nervous as heck? I am running a special series of 2-hour sessions that will help smooth over your video interview jitters. In first session I will give some pointers, and then we will test your on-camera style, listen to how you present yourself and provide feedback. In the second, you will have done a few hours of homework preparing and then do the video interview again. You will receive specific, concrete and practical tips for improving your video presence from both technical and content perspectives.
If you are nervous about the video interview format, this is great way to build confidence.
What you will learn:
- Technical overview of the virtual interview (how to set up an environment that works)
- How to look professional
- What you need to know about working in virtual collabrative environments
- How to read a job description and understand what they are asking for and know if you have it
- The importance of a growth mindset when interviewing
- How to confidently respond to the interview questions: Tell me a little about yourself and tell me about your strengths and weaknesses
- Valuing your unique past and present experiences even if they are not directly related to your career goals
2 hour session small group format
PICK ONE June 5, 11, 12, 18,19, 25, 26 from 12-2pm EDT
Introductions & overview
What employers are looking for
Presenting your best self: technical tips, content tips, mindset tips
Virtual collaboration and presentation tools
Practice interviews & feedback
Contact us now for more information and to request specific dates.